Saturday, February 6, 2010

1 more reason

I loveeeee Gala Darling. I just started reading her stuff YESTERDAY but I already love her. I went into her older posts and I found this dress I absolutely love. But with my weight, I wouldnt be able to fit in it and look good.

Thats when I thought about Radical Self Love. Well I should love myself. Every bit of me. Im trying very hard but I do know that it would be easier to love myself and I would have more self confidence if I wasnt overweight.

So this month, Im also taking a pledge to watch what I eat. When I feel hungry, Ill either wait for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Or I will have a healthy snack. Fruit. Veggies.

Im not just doing this to look better, but to make myself Feel better. I'll have more energy, have more self confidence, and be healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment