Sunday, February 21, 2010

I kinda like it

So I havent been hungry.. Like at all. And its not like me trying to lose weight by not eating or anything. But I just HAVENT BEEN HUNGRY. So I havent been eating. I mean, I eat when I am hungry. Like the other night I didnt have breakfast, I had a late lunch and I didnt have dinner. And this morning I didnt have much of a breakfast. Like 2 bites of a sandwich thingy. And I had the rest of it for lunch. And I had these little cashew bunches with granola for a snack. :)

This is kinda exciting. I like not being hungry all the time.

AND. I havent been on facebook that much. Im kind of tired of it right now. I get online and Im like okay I have to check my farm and I have to collect rent on my city and I wanna check out her profile and I... Wait.. I dont feel like doing this. So I just log off.

I like not always being on facebook. Id spend like hours on it trying to do everything. And Im tired of it. I want to change myself and I think this is a good change.

No comments:

Post a Comment