Thursday, February 11, 2010

Things I love Thursday!

My friend Beth and I decided to do Things I love Thursday with eachother! :) So here it is!

~Hoodies
They are so comfy.
~Drinking out of a tea cup
I dont know why I love it. I just do. :) I have a really cute pink cup with a flower on the front inside it says inspiring.
~Tea!
To go IN my tea cup.
~Pajamas
I tend to spend all weekend in my pjs because I can really relax in them.
~NCIS
Its my favorite TV show. :)
~Dark blue
Favorite color.
~Pictures
I love looking through photo albums.
~Scrapbooking
Thank you Beth! :) Looking back at what I just did is the best part.
~Organizing
Its fun to get all of your mess back to order.
~Doodling
On EVERYTHING in sight.
~Chucks
I just love them. And customizing them on Converse.com.
~The smell of fresh laundry
I love to just jump in. Like jumping in a pile of leaves.
~Reading
I love books. :]
~Dane Cook
He always makes me laugh.
~Sharpies
Theyre so pretty.
~Rain
Rain is gorgeous.
~New haircuts
When you cut your hair and you feel all light headed because its not as heavy. :)
~Having older friends
They are more experienced. And they look out for you. :]
~Cupcakes!
I like cupcakes more than any other sweet. :)


The homework assignment is coming up! I dont think I can get to it tonight but I will get to it tomorrow! First thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment