Saturday, February 20, 2010

I need help

So Ive been watching The OC non stop for the past 2 days and this is like the first time Ive talked to anyone in the REAL WORLD since school.... So I think this is bad

Im like in love with Ryan. And hes a character. So thats not good.
The show is making me wish I had a move eventful life.
Im really bored with it right now.
I kinda feel like I want to move. Like I want to go some place other than CC.
Which is also bad because I love all my friends.
But I know its not going to be like Im living the life in the show.
I stay up late just to watch it.
Even when I really need sleep.
I had a mental breakdown when I couldnt find Season 2 episode 2 online.
So I went on Itunes and bought it without asking my mom.

This show is ruining me.

No comments:

Post a Comment