Thursday, February 18, 2010

Things I love Thursday! :)

Time for things I love Thurday! :D

And OFF WE GO!
FINALLY understanding Chemistry, hugs, making bows, pulling pedals off of roses, dressing up for no reason, going through my closet, organizing my room, watching the dog competitions on USA, papermate pens, when you get past the slow person in the hallway, sleepovers!, 3 way chats, dancing around to Hey, Soul Sister, having someone to talk to about ANYTHING, Beth's dino in space shirt, sleeeeeeeeep!, falling asleep in class, thinking of a really smart comeback, snuggling, falling asleep on someones shoulder and having them fall asleep resting their head on your head :), flowers, THE OC! (New but old obsession. XD I watched it every night like 5 years ago but forgot how much I love it!) worrying about not having enough but having the perfect ammount, people trying to talk to you while you are listening to your Ipod, and brother sister bonding consisting of NCIS, wrestling, and all the junk food you can eat.


My self love picture will be coming up! I have an idea. So I can put it into action!

2 comments:

  1. "falling asleep on someones shoulder and having them fall asleep resting their head on your head :)"

    ;DDDDDDD I see what you did thare ;D

    ReplyDelete